The browsing or use of all or part of the Website’s functionalities by the User involves the collection and processing of personal data related to them, the terms and conditions of which are set out below.
As such, KEON, as identified in the Website’s Legal Notice, is the data controller and undertakes to comply with the regulations on the protection of personal data, namely European Regulation No. 2016-679 dated 27 April 2016 (hereafter “GDPR”) and French law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on “Data Processing and Freedom”, as modified by order No. 2018-1125 of 12 December 2018.
1. The categories of data collected and the purpose of processing
When you visit this website, the following personal information may be collected:
– information collected via the contact form;
– information related to visits to the website, the user’s language and status, anonymous or connected (cookies).
This information will be strictly used to provide you with services related to browsing the Website and for sending out the KEON newsletter, to guarantee content performance and to offer the best possible user experience, for the purposes of mining and analysing Website visit statistics, as well as to manage the user space. Your personal data will not be subsequently processed in a way that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
2. The legal basis for data processing
Personal data is collected on the basis of:
– KEON’s legitimate interest in managing the cookies that are strictly necessary for proper website use.
– The User’s consent to the collection of data in the contact form. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The User’s consent to the use of their email address for sending out the newsletter during contact form registration (“opt-in”). You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter email.
3. The data retention period
Your personal data is only stored for the period necessary for the above purposes and is then deleted. Personal data is not stored beyond five years.
4. The recipients of the data
Within the scope of managing this processing, the service providers responsible for the KEON website are required to access the personal data collected. These service providers process personal data on instruction from and on behalf of the data controller, and are not the data processors.
5. Data security and confidentiality
As the data processor, KEON takes appropriate measures to maintain the security and confidentiality of personal data, in particular to prevent it from being distorted or damaged and ensure it cannot be accessed by unauthorised third parties.
6. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to access personal data, to correct or delete it, and to limit or oppose its processing. You also have the right to data portability.
You can exercise these rights by sending your request to: email@example.com
7. DPO contact details
In order to maintain compliance with all regulations related to personal data protection, KEON has notified CNIL (the French Data Protection Authority) of the appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted via the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The French Data Protection Authority (CNIL)
If you believe, after contacting us, that your Data Processing and Freedom rights are not being respected or that the measures do not comply with data protection regulations, you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL.